Double Hung windows is the most popular style of window, offering classic good looks. Two sash in one frame, each with vertical sliding, easy opening and closing, and tilt-in functionality for easy cleaning.
• Block and Tackle Balance System
• Weather stripping around the full perimeter
• Sloped sill design which keeps water out
Casement windows are ideal for those spots that are tough to reach. They offer unobstructed views and excellent airflow, and all with a handle that folds nicely out of the way.
• Top thermal performance of all windows
• Full opening / vertical air flows
• Quality crafted, with sash secured in multiple locations
• Easy open handle with an unobtrusive design
Picture windows are commonly combined with other window types for dimension and diversity. Add visual interest with picture windows in gables or sun rooms, or explore grille patterns to further customize your picture windows. This is a complementary design element that lights up a room.
• Has outstanding air, water, and structure test performance
• Unobstructed views
Sliding windows and doors are great for areas that require lots of air and lots of light. They tend to be opened and re-opened at a high frequency, so reliable function is important.
• Easy operation
• Easy to clean
• Comes in a Triple-Slider window
• Quiet, smooth horizontal sliding with nylon rollers
Awnings windows add character and visual appeal as they can complement standard operating windows with grille patterns; they open from the bottom out for lateral ventilation.
• Full horizontal ventilation
• Secure lock
• Smooth operation
• Keeps water out