Fiberglass replacement windows provide an excellent choice for homeowners looking for durable, long-lasting replacement windows. Our quality fiberglass window installation adds beauty and increased insulation to your home, which shows up as great savings on energy bills!
American Home Contractors is pleased to present customers with the finest fiberglass replacement windows on the market and professional fiberglass window installation.
Choose from all the major window manufacturers such as Beechworth, Pella, Anderson, and Marvin.
Beechworth, a James Hardie® company, displays a relentless commitment to fiberglass technology.
- Best overall fiberglass replacement windows in the industry
- Constructed for performance, beauty, and strength
- Comes in five color options to complement your home
- Low maintenance and long lasting
- Backed by the manufacturer’s extensive warranty
- American Home Contractors are elite Beechworth “Select Remodelers”
Pella® Impervia® are exceptionally strong fiberglass replacement windows.
- Combine the beauty and energy efficiency you expect from Pella®
- Durability of Duracast® patented fiberglass composite withstands extreme heat and subzero cold
- Resists warping in the summer and will not become brittle in the winter
- High-performance and low-maintenance fiberglass replacement windows
- Visual appeal of a painted wood window that looks amazing year after year
Fiberglass Window Installation
Our staff specializes in window installation, and we stand behind our workmanship. Because we have partnered directly with window manufacturers, we ensure any issues with the windows we install are promptly addressed.
Why Choose Fiberglass Replacement Windows?
Due to their high tensile strength, fiberglass windows resist warping and do not bow, rot or crack. Fiberglass contracts and expands like glass — providing a better fit, decreased air leaks and stability over extreme temperatures.
Fiberglass windows are made from a simple polymer and reinforced with thin strands of pulled glass. They trap air inside and therefore provide the highest quality window insulation on the market. Their temperature remains neutral to the touch because they don’t conduct heat or cold.
Fiberglass windows provide the look of wood windows with the extreme durability of fiberglass. They can be painted at the factory with a finish that won’t peel because it is baked on.
Fiberglass windows are not only excellent at temperature insulation, but also superb at insulating sound. You no longer need to be subject to the loud noises neighbors or lawn equipment may bring.
At American Home Contractors, customers experience signature service during their fiberglass window installation process. Call us today for a free consultation at (908) 771-0123 to discover how fiberglass replacement windows can increase your home’s value while decreasing your energy bills.