Storms are a part of life and home ownership. But when wind, snow, ice, and other rough stormy weather create problems, American Home Contractors can help relieve your stress and restore your home’s exterior by providing you with storm damage repair in a professional, timely fashion.
As a full-service exterior contractor, we repair damage to roofing, siding, gutters, windows, and more.
Don’t Let Damage Catch You Unaware
Often, unsuspecting homeowners don’t even know their home has sustained wind and storm damage. And it’s easy to understand why:
- Cracks and other impact damage due to hail and other storm systems can be hard to see from the ground.
- Some problems with roofing, siding, and gutters can be difficult to detect unless you are experienced in spotting home exterior issues.
- It can take a year or more before the effects of wind, ice or other bad weather reveal themselves in the form of leaks, loose roof tiles or damaged siding and shingles.
Our Repair Process Makes Storm Repairs Stress-Free
American Home Contractors knows how important it is to assess and repair the damage quickly before it creates further problems for your home. Our experienced team will assist you by:
- Inspecting your home’s exterior thoroughly — including roof, gutters, doors, siding and more — to locate any issues relating to ice, wind, fallen limbs, ice and other forms of storm damage
- Clearly identifing any and all issues we discover during our inspection process
- Recommending a plan for repairing the damages with a reliable estimate — there won’t be any hidden fees or surprise charges
- Partnering with you and guiding you as you work through the process of making an insurance claim.
Restore Your Home and Have Peace of Mind with Professional Repair Services
Don’t wait to address any issues that might be related to storm damage. We can help you decide on the best plan of action, and we’ll make any needed repairs swiftly, accurately and reliably, so you can enjoy your home without worries.
Click here or call us today at (908) 771-0123 to schedule your free, no-obligation storm damage inspection.